The Trials and Tribulations of a Baker-Turned-Cook

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cheese-Garlic Biscuits

I saw these on MrsPresley's blog and as soon as I read that they were like Red Lobster's biscuits I knew I HAD to make them immediately. To be honest, though, I can't take too much credit -- my lovely husband whipped these up while I was cooking dinner. We served them with Chicken Stuffed Shells -- I'm not going to share that recipe, because I was not overly crazy about it. But, back to the biscuits -- they were AWESOME and so easy! We cut the recipe in half since it was just the two of us, but we could have easily eaten an entire batch.



Cheese-Garlic Biscuits
Source: Bisquick

  • 2 C Bisquick
  • 2/3 C milk
  • 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
  • 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
  • 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
  • pinch dried parsley
  1. Heat oven to 450.
  2. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir together butter and garlic powder (and parsley); brush over warm biscuits.







1 comment:

Jaime said...

mmmm... aren't these good? we're bad... we make the whole batch even though it's just the two of us... and we polish them off in a day or two!